Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, popularly known as ACCA is a world-wide renowned association that has professionals who are part of the finance and accounting field. Formed in 1904, this association has its presence in over 170 countries.
An ACCA qualification has a lot of value and can open many gates of opportunities. This is why it has become a preferred option for many as it essentially represents that the student has the necessary financial knowledge and business acumen. The flexible exam schedule makes this degree all the more popular among students. Being recognised by the European Union and the United Nations adds to the importance of this qualification substantially.
Why go for ACCA
ACCA is ranking global charts in terms of popularity and importance for all the right reason. Here is why you should consider enrolling for this programme.
- This degree is globally recognised and if you have the desire to travel or make a career in some other country then ACCA can be your ticket for the same.
- Earning an ACCA means you have all the expertise required in this field as you will be put through 14 gruelling tests. This certificate certainly adds a lot of credibility to your resume.
- The curriculum is designed keeping in mind all the updated developments and necessary knowledge pertaining to the field. It certainly adds to an individual’s skills theoretically and practically.
- With an ACCA in hand, you can think of a very long term career and work at senior management roles.
- Despite all its benefits and significance, the ACCA degree is highly affordable.
How to apply for ACCA
If you wish to register for ACCA online course, then the process is fairly simple. The easiest way is to log on to the official site and go to the ACCA application form page, and set up your own my ACCA account with all your personal information. The enrolment can be completed in a few easy to understand steps.
- The first thing that you need to do is accumulate details of your previous qualification. All your degrees and every important information need to be collected. If your documents are not in English then you need to get them translated by an official translator. You also need to get your identification papers ready such as passport, birth certificate or other.
- Once you have digital copies of all the above documents and a passport size photo, upload them online. The papers have to be assessed in order to check your credentials and assure you are qualified to apply for the same.
- The third and final step is that you have to pay the fees through credit, debit or pre-paid card.
You can always get in touch with ACCA customer service over phone or mail. They have a trained and dedicated team that will be more than happy to guide you.