Thanks to new data released by CV-Library, we can now reveal the top 10 industries of 2018!
If you’re looking for a new role or a career change, these top 10 UK industries have seen impressive rises in the number of jobs available.
1. Construction – 25,837 job vacancies
2. Engineering – 24,244 job vacancies
3. Education – 12,317 job vacancies
4. IT – 11,065 job vacancies
5. Automotive – 9,321 job vacancies
6. Administration – 9,321 job vacancies
7. Sales – 8,165 job vacancies
8. Accounting – 8,084 job vacancies
9. Social Care – 7,596 job vacancies
10. Manufacturing – 7,462 job vacancies
Lee Biggins, founder and managing director of CV-Library, think that job seekers have an ideal opportunity to find something new:
“As the summer months come to an end, the days get shorter and the holidays are over, so settling back into reality can leave us feeling flat and in need of a new challenge. Thankfully, our data tells us that there’s a whole host of opportunities out there right now.
“So, if you’re on the hunt for a new job, now is the perfect time to start looking. Many of the nation’s key industries and cities have a large number of exciting career opportunities available to you– so don’t miss out!”
Looking for a new role this year?
If you’re looking for a new role we recommend submitting your CV to CV-Library. Once you have uploaded your CV, employers and recruiters will be able to contact you about any relevant opportunities in your industry! Upload your CV now by clicking here.